Bare Bones Sports is a registered non-profit that strives to provide local young athletes the opportunity to develop their skill level. We will coordinate the facilities and necessary resources for area families. Our in-season and off-season training will help develop their athletic talent. The athletes will learn sportsmanship, teamwork, strength, character, discipline and dedication.
We are a registered non-profit organization. We appreciate the generous support of the community, local merchants, and civic organizations.
Lessons and Cage Rental
- 30 minute individual hitting lesson – $40
- 60 minute group hitting with coach (must have individual lesson first) – group of 6-8 kids hitting off pitching machines, tees and soft toss – $15 per player
- 30 minute batting cage rental – $15
- 30 minute pitching machine rental – $10
- 60 minute facility rental includes: 2 batting cages, 2 pitching machines, 2 tee/soft toss stations and 2 lane bullpen – $100
Contact Bob Langer (480) 206-1155
2017 12U Fall Hawks Win USSSA Desert Classic